Looking for WCS Developer ll Work from Home ll Hyderabad
Websphere Commerce Developer
Non Locals can WORK FROM HOME
Note: I need Somebody who can start within or less than a month
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
• Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
• Five Years of application development experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce
• Strong preference to past experience as WCS Architect.
• Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently without direct oversight.
• Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
• Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
• Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
• Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
• Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.